Sonntag, 25. April 2010

Going up!!!!

Hello everyone,

in the rest of the last Week I mainly discussed a lot of Hands with people I think that really have a good knowledge of poker. I keep learning a lot about cbetting + 2barreling and how to properly make a good plan for a Hand from the flop on. That really seemed to be a big leak in my former play. I used to just cbet because the board seemed fine, but didnt really make a plan for the rest of the Hand. Now that I do, I’m getting into less tough spots and my Agression is rising. That still didnt totally fix my NSDW problem, but it seems to get better :)

Due to a confirmation, I couldnt play on the Weekend except today. Heres my graph for today. I already posted some Hands in the Forum, ill post some “nice/interesting” hands here tomorrow as well, as I’m very tired right now.

Feel free to comment or msg @ skype (ch3rubim).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen