Dienstag, 20. April 2010

3...2...1...Rebuild

Hello everyone,

I recently decided to make some changes regarding this blog and my pokerplay. After having failed stepping up to NL50 several times now, im really really disappointed and this is going to be my LAST attempt. Therefore I'm really motivated to stick to my rules, which are:
  1. max 1,5h Sessions
  2. BRM: BR > 250$ --> NL10, BR > 625$ --> NL25, BR>1500$ --> NL50, I'll think about my BRM from NL50 on when I finally reached it :)
  3. max 4-tabling (as thats an amount I think I can handle and still will be able to improve my game)
  4. To go through the Hands after EVERY Session and post the most important Hands here and at 2 Board so that better players can give me some advice. This is the most important rule for me, as this is where my discipline sometimes failed during my last attempts.
Furthermore I'm going to post at least the graph of every Session here. I'm also posting the same things at 2 different Boards to get as much Feedback as possible. I'll cash out and start with a BR of 625$, to motivate myself to play good Poker right away, if my first Session will be a losing session I've got to play NL10 again (see BRM Rules). And by cashing out some money I give myself the feeling that the last 6 months were not wasted (after having lost way too much at NL50).

I'd appreciate any comments on my play and please correct my english if I'm making any mistakes. Furthermore, if anyone who reads this is interested in U2U coachings, just msg @ Skype (Acc: ch3rubim)

The first Session will probably be played this afternoon, so stay tuned.

Cheers!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen